View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014   #161
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
A QB is a starter in a premier position. A RT is a starter but not in a premier position.
So now it's ST & RT? Thanks to the new CBA, the only positions you would not select is ST & RT?

Then I guess your crystal ball has shown you Duane Brown playing at an all pro level through the next 5 years. I know he's signed through 2018, but even his 2018 cap number is lower than this years transition tag number for OL.

I understand one of them won't be thrilled that they're not getting the attention of an NFL star... but maybe we can get him a ribbon.