View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #16
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rank Team Needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
right tackle, inside linebacker, nose tackle, and depth in the secondary are our main concerns.

left guard, right defensive end, outside linebacker, and depth at runningback are question marks.

obviously i'm missing a big one that most will label first, and that's quarterback. i'm leaving it out because honestly i dont know where we're at at quarterback. i'm not ready to write off keenum because he couldnt carry the epic failure our team became last year, and i'm a bit curious to see what fitz can do on a team that isnt quite the disaster that he's used to. we most likely need our "QB of the future", but i'm in more of a wait and see approach here.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
I'd like to use this year to install/improve the supporting cast for our franchise QB - whoever that might be. I know I'm alone here, but I'm just not convinced that guy is in this draft.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote