View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #18
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub named starter in Oakland

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
If they get Moses, at best, he'll be a guard. As far as Richardson, he's someone I'd hate to see without a T shirt.......overweight and underconditioned. He's not NFL LT material. Even if they try him at RT, I see possible bust written all over. As it appears now, their OL will be made up of a rotational mix of questionable OL talent with even more questionable talent.
Not sure that I agree with your assessment. I believe they are day 1 starter material. Moses at RT and Richardson at RG.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote