Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #2739
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN's Merrill Hodge says Manziel has "Bust" written all over him

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
You are either the worst talent evaluator ever or you have a negative emotional attachment to Manziel to make a statement like that. Mediocre arm? We'll see in a few days.
Haters gonna hate ....

All I know is that every time I've watched T A&M Johnny Football is making big plays and winning football games.

I'm still a bit undecided on these QB's. Bridgewater didn't help himself with his pro day & Bortles didn't exactly light the world on fire. Carr had a really good pro day .... & Johnny Football has his in a few days.

Hope is a poor mans disease.