View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #214
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Not at all , I think Schaub was pretty damn good in those seasons & that the injuries added up and took their toll on his game , it was evident even late in the season when they struggled down the stretch after starting 11-1.
I understand the logic & it makes sense... except the defense struggled down this same stretch. I don't see how Schaub's reluctance to plant off his injured foot caused the defense be utterly useless in the red zone... either the end of 2012, or all of 2013. Nor how the residual effects of Schaub's injury stopped us from picking up 4th & 1..... yeah, the defense knew we were going to run the ball... they're supposed to. Then in the final 4 games of 2012, how does Schaub's deginerative condition cause Andre & Owen to drop balls they would normally catch, even though he was able to get the ball to their hands?

Schaub's level of play dropped off..... I'm not denying that. But at no time in his time here was he the guy that made everyone else look better. It had always been the other way around, where they (& the system, mostly the system) made him look better. Carried a bit further, that would mean...