View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #38
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub appreciation thread

Matt had some good years here. I think from early on many of us saw where his limitations were and felt that those were things that a winning game plan could be put together around them. No QB is perfect. I don't hold the shortcomings of 2007-2014 on Matt Schaub. In fact I consider him responsible for many of the successes. I hang the shortcomings mostly on Gary Kubiak who wasted some of the most potentially productive years that Schaub and AJ had together trying to field a team without a defensive coordinator with any ability.

Schaub did everything that was asked of him. I appreciate that he gave the Texans their first real NFL QB. I wish him well unless it's against us.