View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #14
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202278 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub named starter in Oakland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Revamped. They signed Penn, Saffold, Howard, and Boothe. One of those OTs will slide to G, with Watson watching/learning unless he surprises.
Losing Veldheer is a negative. Penn has durability but is far from anything special.......and he is not OT material, maybe guard. The Raiders continue to pee money down the drain with contracts such as what humdrum Howard got. And Boothe looked less than stellar with the Giants playing guard or center. Last but not least, wasn't Watson the one someone on the Raiders said he just doesn't look like he has it? Between calf and knee injuries and surgery, he virtually never saw the field........and if I remember, he's never played LT, but that was what they wanted of him. I've never really understood the Raiders of old. And now, the Raiders are getting rid of Al's players while replacing them just as quickly with more expensive but no more productive players.

I don't believe that there is a reason to be to excited about what OL the Raiders will be putting together to protect their QB(s) in 2014.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote