View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #14
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27347 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rank Team Needs.

Here is my ranking:

1. QB
2. RT
3. ILB
4. NT
5. DE
6. TE
7. OLB
8. OG
9. HB
10. WR
11. K

QB is obviously our biggest need. We might have our RT on the team already, but that`s what we were thinking the last two seasons. With a real RT we`d have made the playoffs last season (no, I am not crazy - we headed into a downward spiral because of losses...), so I am not ready to just hope on the guys on our roster.

We don`t really have anyone who can play next to Cushing, and his health is a concern. NT is an important position in Crennels defense, so is DE. TE is a little bit more of a luxury, but I expect BoB wants to play with lots of 2 TE sets. We can always use another pass rusher, or at the very least depht behind Mercilus and Reed. Our O-line could use another guard, maybe Quess can take that spot.

With Tate gone, we could really usa an HB to push Foster. We don`t know if we have a reliable slot receiver yet - who knows if Martin or Posey can fit that role. And our kicking last year was atrocious - I don`t know if I feel comfortable to give Bullock another chance.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote