View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #208
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
TK, I think you've posted your opinion of McCarton just about the correct amount.
If he busts, your posts will fade into the internet ether and be forgotten, but if he turns out good, you've got quite a few "I told you so" posts to point to. That's basically what you're looking for, right?

Well.... being that I've rarely came back with an "I told you so" I don't think that's the point.