View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #15
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Agreed. He's the one with the most obvious "franchise" potential. Most definitely not a sure thing & one heck of a gamble...

I mean next to McCarron.

TK, I think you've posted your opinion of McCarton just about the correct amount.
If he busts, your posts will fade into the internet ether and be forgotten, but if he turns out good, you've got quite a few "I told you so" posts to point to. That's basically what you're looking for, right?

michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote