Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #2734
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

PFF: The Johnny Manziel Debate
Quote:
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is one of the most polarizing players in the 2014 NFL draft class. While he posted gaudy numbers over his two seasons at College Station, the signal caller has come under fire for his off-the-field transgressions and hard-to-translate style of play. Ross Miles and I recently debated the possibility of Manziel becoming a franchise quarterback.

The Case Against Manziel (by Ross Miles)

When I watch tape of Johnny Manziel, I don’t see a franchise quarterback I’d want to build a NFL team around. His off-the-field endeavors don’t bother me, and he certainly has the “IT” factor required to be the face of a franchise; instead, my issues are with his game...

The Case for Manziel (by Eli Nachmany)

Some of the NFL’s best quarterbacks are the ones who simply find a way. From Fran Tarkenton to Brett Favre to Aaron Rodgers, the league’s history is littered with signal callers who improvise post-snap. Texas A&M’s Johnny Manziel is one of those quarterbacks...