View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #199
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
If we don't get a QB in the draft that can step up by mid season, we will have Fitz or Keenum running the show. Yates is outa here. If they draft Bortles, the QB with the most upside in the draft but NOT ready for prime time yet, he must might not be ready by mid-season. But I'd take him anyway simply because of the upside to him. He should be ready next year. We ain't going to the super bowl this season anyway.
Speaking of T.J., I wonder if O'Brien will actually hold onto him thru camp and give him a real shot to beat out the other three guys (I figure we'll draft a QB somewhere in this draft) or is he being currently shopped around.
Don't laugh. I don't remember anybody predicting Schaub netting us an early sixth round pick before the Raiders rumors started.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote