View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Matt Schaub appreciation thread

I have absolutely no ill will towards Matt Schaub & like several Texans that have moved on... I'll be rooting for him to be very successful. Even more successful than he was here.

Who knows how many games we lost because our coach wanted to put him on ice when he was hot... I understand the "theory" but when your QB is hot, it's time to pour it on.

If I had my rathers, we'd have got rid of Kubiak & Rick... but I'll take Kubiak & Schaub being shown the door, with my fingers crossed that Rick is about to join them.