View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #198
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I really think that's debatable. Bortles may be the most conventional of the group but I think Manziel has the highest upside and the highest bust potential. He's a game changer in ways that Bortles and Bridgewater cant compare .... Total boom or bust pick. Fran Tarkington or .... Tim Tebow.
Agreed. He's the one with the most obvious "franchise" potential. Most definitely not a sure thing & one heck of a gamble...

I mean next to McCarron.