View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #19
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
It's a shame that Schaub had about the worst 4 game stretch a QB can have. It's even more of a shame that's all Texans fans will remember about him.

He gave us his all and outplayed his physical capabilities. I have nothing but respect for the guy.

Good luck Matt and I hope you prove all the doubters wrong!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is where I am also. Schaub won me over before he even got here by reaching out to his new teammates and trying to connect with them right after he was signed.

During the lockout in 2011 Schaub showed himself a leader, IMO, by getting his offensive teammates and even some of the defensive guys to participate in team only workouts thereby keeping the team on what should have been our OTA schedule. That was the 10-6 year, the first playoff berth year, the Suck for Luck year, but also the Fat Albert year when Schaub's fortunes began to change.

Best Wishes Matt
...unless you're playing us of course.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote