View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #11
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rank Team Needs.

right tackle, inside linebacker, nose tackle, and depth in the secondary are our main concerns.

left guard, right defensive end, outside linebacker, and depth at runningback are question marks.

obviously i'm missing a big one that most will label first, and that's quarterback. i'm leaving it out because honestly i dont know where we're at at quarterback. i'm not ready to write off keenum because he couldnt carry the epic failure our team became last year, and i'm a bit curious to see what fitz can do on a team that isnt quite the disaster that he's used to. we most likely need our "QB of the future", but i'm in more of a wait and see approach here.