View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #196
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
If we don't get a QB in the draft that can step up by mid season, we will have Fitz or Keenum running the show. Yates is outa here. If they draft Bortles, the QB with the most upside in the draft but NOT ready for prime time yet, he must might not be ready by mid-season. But I'd take him anyway simply because of the upside to him. He should be ready next year. We ain't going to the super bowl this season anyway.
I really think that's debatable. Bortles may be the most conventional of the group but I think Manziel has the highest upside and the highest bust potential. He's a game changer in ways that Bortles and Bridgewater cant compare .... Total boom or bust pick. Fran Tarkington or .... Tim Tebow.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote