View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
It's a shame that Schaub had about the worst 4 game stretch a QB can have. It's even more of a shame that's all Texans fans will remember about him.

He gave us his all and outplayed his physical capabilities. I have nothing but respect for the guy.

Good luck Matt and I hope you prove all the doubters wrong!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're probably right but I hope that now that it's said and done the Texan fans in general will echo what has been said here. One can hope, anyway.

Schaub tried his best and gave us some great memories in the process. Now that it's done here I sort of feel bad it didn't come out better for his sake (who am I kidding, mine too..lol).

Best of luck in Oakland, Matt, and thanks. Do your family a favor and don't move there.