View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #353
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I don't know enough about Fitzpatrick to answer that question, and probably wouldn't answer it anyway because answering it might give the impression that I'm defending Fitz, which is not the case.
On the other hand, O'Brien signed the guy, so my point is proven.
Not really directed at you per se,but when posters says a player is smart because of the school he attended doesn't make sense. FBI and school intelligence are totally different. Fitzgerald is like schaub,just younger,cheaper,and not as good. He's a backup you hope doesn't play much,but know he's a backup. What he knows,he will share with the other qbs on roster. He was ok until he got paid off 8 games in buffalo.