View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #9
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub appreciation thread

Since I have been outside of Houston for the life of this franchise I don't have the taint of being overwhelmed by Houston media jackassery every day.

From my perspective he gave the team everything he had. I never saw him as a guy that would lead this team to the promised land, but as a cog in the machine that would eventually get them there. Unfortunately, Fat Albert happened during a season that very well could have ended in at least a trip to the Super Bowl. I think they were rolling and that injury completely knocked them out of contention. They will never get that again from a post injury Schaub.

I appreciate what he did for the team and hate to see it all come off the rails in such a horribly spectacular manner.

Good luck in the future.