View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #14
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Count me in as one of the people okay with seeing him go, but grateful for the good years. Matt had his good years with us. I'll never forget 2010 in particular, when he led so many comebacks only for our ****ty defense to squander it away. What could have been, right?

Anyway, I hope Schaub finds his old mojo again and has some good years in Oakland. Just not vs us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
All in all, I appreciate the fact that you were at least competent and not the train wreck that Carr was.. and I'm not even going to lie. The way this offense played before Wade showed up.. if they were paired with that type of defense (especially the first year) they might of been able to do something,... (I mean Yates even won a playoff game.) Sadly though, your peek performance years were gone well beyond that. Oh well.. good luck in Oakland.
That's one thing I will remember the Kubiak years for. The offense and defense just couldn't be in synch when they peaked.

And this will be Albert Haynesworth's legacy: He kept a team's offense from peaking at the right time. That's all that ******* will ever accomplish.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote