View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub appreciation thread

Matt Schaub, I appreciate you maxing out all of your god given talent to pull the Texans out of laughing stock hell into mediocrity, despite us now having the #1 ovrl pick in the entire draft due to our worst record in the league.. I'll never forget the prolific games you did have, but I'll also never forget how many times this team spit the bit in the "biggest games in franchise history games" and how many times you spit the bit against the winning/elite teams in this league.

All in all, I appreciate the fact that you were at least competent and not the train wreck that Carr was.. and I'm not even going to lie. The way this offense played before Wade showed up.. if they were paired with that type of defense (especially the first year) they might of been able to do something,... (I mean Yates even won a playoff game.) Sadly though, your peek performance years were gone well beyond that. Oh well.. good luck in Oakland.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote