View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #9
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105991 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rank Team Needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
1. QB -- We need someone who's going to lead this team.
2. RT -- We need someone who keeps the guy who's going to lead this team from getting killed.
3. OLB -- We need someone who can put pressure on the other team's QB without putting his hand in the dirt. Right now, I'm not convinced that's Whitney Mercilus or Brooks Reed.
4. DE -- We need someone opposite JJ.
5. ILB -- We need someone beside Cush. If Brooks Reed can fill this role, great.
6. K -- Seriously. Get Rob Bironas on the phone, STAT!
7. CB -- We need a nickel corner and/or depth. Not feeling the Brandon NoFly Harris love.
8. G -- In case Quess isn't the guy I think he is.

That would be my shopping list based on need. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't draft a TE or a WR or some other position if they were the BPA.
Absolute best case scenario with bold is that we draft an OLB high (Van Noy or Dee Ford @ 2-1) and Brooks has the ability to play inside. Kill two birds with one stone IMO.