View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014   #8
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 122349 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub appreciation thread

Count me in as one of the people okay with seeing him go, but grateful for the good years. Matt had his good years with us. I'll never forget 2010 in particular, when he led so many comebacks only for our ****ty defense to squander it away. What could have been, right?

Anyway, I hope Schaub finds his old mojo again and has some good years in Oakland. Just not vs us.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote