View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 199795 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rank Team Needs.

1. QB -- We need someone who's going to lead this team.
2. RT -- We need someone who keeps the guy who's going to lead this team from getting killed.
3. OLB -- We need someone who can put pressure on the other team's QB without putting his hand in the dirt. Right now, I'm not convinced that's Whitney Mercilus or Brooks Reed.
4. DE -- We need someone opposite JJ.
5. ILB -- We need someone beside Cush. If Brooks Reed can fill this role, great.
6. K -- Seriously. Get Rob Bironas on the phone, STAT!
7. CB -- We need a nickel corner and/or depth. Not feeling the Brandon NoFly Harris love.
8. G -- In case Quess isn't the guy I think he is.

That would be my shopping list based on need. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't draft a TE or a WR or some other position if they were the BPA.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote