View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rank Team Needs.

1. QB.. I don't see a future with what we've got
  2. RT... maybe he's on the roster, Q or Brennan, maybe not
  3. TE.... again, maybe on the Roster, doubt it
  4. WR... I still got hope for Posey, but it's running out
  5. RB... the one thing I did like about Tate, was that I thought he pushed Foster. I hate that it's got to be that way, but I think Foster works better with competing against someone on our team
  6. K... I don't trust the Hobbit
  7. ILB... Batman needs a Robin
  8. SS... I miss Glover. I hope DJ works out & Crennel's defense helps him shine
  9. OLB... if our DEs play as 2 gap defenders over the OT, maybe Brooks & Whitney can be who we need them to be

Defense beat Peyton Manning the last two years... but putting pressure on him to score was just as important as chasing him off his spot & harassing his receivers.

I don't think we'll be contending for a Super Bowl next year, but I'd rather start on our offense in 2014 since it takes longer for an offense to mature. We can add 3 or 4 defensive players in 2015 & they can start kicking butt right away.... and our offense will pull it's own weight.

I believe if we add our defensive pieces now, their efforts will be wasted as we struggle to score 16 points. Then add a few offensive pieces in 2015 & they still not gel until it's too late in the season to mean anything.