View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #182
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Cornerback that 3rd guy is basically a starter ... Most teams are in nickel & dime packages greater than half the time. That 3rd spot is most definitely a hole as there is nothing on the roster beyond KJax and JJo.
I still like Brandon Harris as our nickel. I know it's not popular here (imagine that) but I think the kid's got game & should have been starting ahead of McCain... actually never should have signed McCain to a second contract.

But we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
It aint out of the question .... but there are a whole lotta if's & buts.

I'm preparing myself for a sub .500 season .... If they accomplish anything better .... I'll be satisfied.
To each his own. Most of the teams we'll face are bad teams, Not teams having a bad year, like Baltimore & Pittsburgh.... but bad teams; Buffalo, Cleveland, Dallas... I'm expecting .500 or better & will be very disappointed if we're not.

I'm not going to understand how Buffalo will beat us, or Cleveland, or Schaub & the Raiders. I won't take it well if Dallas or Jacksonville beat us. I expect to be competitive with the Giants, Eagles, & 'Skins. I can't imagine the Titans sweeping us & I think we should have a chance to beat Cincinnati.

If not, then Bill O'Brien was not the right choice... at least that's the way I see it.