View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #937
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24423 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Okay. So Mallett could still be under consideration as a future starter. I guess I had put Mallett in the "seat warmer" category, thinking that we'd pick a 2015 starter out of this year's QB crop.

So that says that TK's scenario where we turn our 3rd plus the 6th/7th we get for Schaub into Mallett into something plausible. Personally, I'm still thinking Belichick wants that #33 pick and not the 65th pick.
I'm shifting to the "We're taking Bortles at 1.1" camp, but it's possible that we wait until just before the 65th pick & make the offer at that time. If someone NE wants is on the board, they just might blink & take it. Who knows?

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote