View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #178
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
RB and CB is not a hole, I would not consider Foster, Joseph, and Jackson players that leave a "hole" at their position.
I think the Texans need a quality backup considering Foster's injury history. Plus, they probably need a Danny Woodhead type back. Nickel corner is pretty much a starting position in the NFL. And the Texans don't have one. So yeah, that has to be considered a "hole".

I'm concerned about the OLB position. Whether the personnel the Texans have on the d-line match with what Crennel needs. And of course, I'm very concerned about the RT spot. The Texans don't have all pros at every position. No team does. What the good teams are able to do is mask their weaknesses and emphasize their strengths. I don't expect a Super Bowl championship this season. But, I would like to see a team that overcomes some of their weaknesses and overachieves. I don't think that's asking for too much.