View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #176
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
RB and CB is not a hole, I would not consider Foster, Joseph, and Jackson players that leave a "hole" at their position.

We need depth at many positions and do have holes but don't think those 2 positions are holes, those are quality starters.
Cornerback that 3rd guy is basically a starter ... Most teams are in nickel & dime packages greater than half the time. That 3rd spot is most definitely a hole as there is nothing on the roster beyond KJax and JJo.

Running back is a little different , Foster when healthy is a top 5 guy at the position. Thing is , will he be healthy ?? If so the position is of little concern. If he misses half the season again , that's a hole.
I think history reminds us that we should err on the side of caution with Foster. Remember the last time we went into a season counting on a RB coming back off of injury ?? ... He was never the same.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote