View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #181
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 86216 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
In the words and expression of Johnny Carson....I did not know that. It just seemed like the NFL to do such a thing. I guess I can't really blame them either. They are a business.
They are not hurting for money, but they did sell commercial time to sponsors who are expecting eyeballs on the tube during the draft, so they almost have to insist on that, or that income stream will dry up quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Can any of you savy sleuths find the connection between Fitzpatrick & O'Brien?
Yeah, it was down in the Big Easy at a place called O'Brien's off of Bourbon Street where they first met. Ryan was there to drown his sorrows for losing his starting job in Buffalo.

Bill was there just trying to get away from his wife, who was nagging at him for working too much.

It's pure fate that these two men were brought together over a few drinks in the French Quarter. The Universe has spoken, and nobody can stand in the way of this Juggernaut led by O'Brien & Fitzpatrick!

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote