View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #178
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
This ain't American Idol or Survivor. It's the freakin' NFL draft. Bring it back to two days like god intended. We've been operating under suspense and speculation since February. What the hell is an extra five minutes gonna do for your ratings that the past five MONTHS have not?!?
Yeah, I don't watch the NFL draft...period. I let a few million of my closest friends watch and sooner or later one of them is bound to tell me what happened.