View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #177
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 20076 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Google isn't helping me find this out either. I'm really not sure why I want to know this, but the question popped into my head and now I want to know. LOL
As soon as a player is signed, I assume he can be given a playbook and have access to team facilities, including the film room. Drills and such is limited by the CBA. April 15 is the first day of ota's for the Texans.

(edit) I may have assumed wrong. According to B0ng, he still would have to be "officially" drafted. So the contract may not become "effective" until the draft.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote