View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #271
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 102617 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Report: Texans and Raiders in Serious Trade Talk for Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
You spent the last 2 months tirelessly defending the notion that Schaub gave us our best chance to win next year. Why would it be off base to assume that you would prefer to keep him around? Basic logic.

Anyway, you really aren't worth going back and forth with, it's just funny to see this happen and have you come in talking about how it's "just a rumor."

Good job becoming the very first person I have ever ignored on this board, after 8 years.
I know you have a high opinion of yourself, and what you say, but the Texans do not give a crap what I think or prefer, any more than they do what you say or think.

When the trade is announced officially and Schaub has passed his physical, post all the memes you want and shout "I told you so" all you like. Until then, it's just more hot air.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote