View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #269
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 74920 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Report: Texans and Raiders in Serious Trade Talk for Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
You spent the last 2 months tirelessly defending the notion that Schaub gave us our best chance to win next year. Why would it be off base to assume that you would prefer to keep him around? Basic logic.

Anyway, you really aren't worth going back and forth with, it's just funny to see this happen and have you come in talking about how it's "just a rumor."

Good job becoming the very first person I have ever ignored on this board, after 8 years.
What an honor... Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I for one hope he does well in raidernation now the Texans have to figure out wtf they are doing
Me too, and yea, would be nice if any of us had the slightest idea of wtf is going on with the 2014 Texans.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote