View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #266
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 42920 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans and Raiders in Serious Trade Talk for Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I've seen you post on FF's forums too, there I can see it being more accepted since a bunch of huge ego's float around. There are a few here as well but there is knowledgeable people as well, and I think we're going to see a lot more heated discussion in the next month and a half over the draft itself. Last time we had the #1 pick was when the record for users on site was set, and I don't see it being much different this time around.
I think thats a little unfair. They are not real enthused about egos and arguing there. They IMO are more strict with users (a little overbearing at times). Either way, I was in the wrong in this instance and let my emotions get the better of me, sorry to infantry and the others that I may have upset.