View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #162
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314353 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
He walks out of Blakes pro day saying hes seen enough. He adds another vet qb and trades Schaub. He just seems like a guy who knows what he wants. I dont know who he wants, but to me BOB seems like hes ready at 1.1 JMO
Let's say that's true, so since we have the 1.1 pick, what I would like to know is that in NFL rules, when is the soonest a team with the 1.1 pick can announce/sign (whatever) or use that 1.1 pick? I don't recall any team using it over a day or two before the actual draft date.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote