View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #930
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
I thought what he was saying is that any QB drafted likely won't start until 2015.

Though I wouldn't go that far personally; as things are now I would expect Fitz to start in 2014 -- at least at first -- unless a hypothetical 1.1 drafted at QB absolutely tears it up in camp.
Exactly.

Fitz goes into camp the starter but he may not get out of camp the starter. He's just keeping the seat warm until OB feels comfortable that the rookie can handle it. Which could be 8 games in, could be first game.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote