View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #11
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

LOVE Lance Z. His bit this morning, reading the Chronicle article about being #1 in morning ratings in a regal voice over the GoT theme music was great, especially his aside mentions of Clanton and the Matt Thomas call in.

I wish I could stand Charlie Palillo, but he's hard to listen to day in and day out, so I switch over to 610 mainly for Sean Pendergast.

Like ND, hate Koch. Koch is a homophobic, misogynistic old putz. HATE Jay Mohr. I wish 790 put local talent on instead of this Jim Rome wannabe. He's like Jim Rome with bad morning zoo sound effects. I'd rather listen to Pawnee's Crazy Ira and The Douche.

I don't mind MAD radio...I listen to them instead of Mohr occasionally if I want to listen to something while I'm working.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote