View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #13
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29607 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
He walks out of Blakes pro day saying hes seen enough. He adds another vet qb and trades Schaub. He just seems like a guy who knows what he wants. I dont know who he wants, but to me BOB seems like hes ready at 1.1 JMO

Yep. I think Bill knows who he wants and is ready to roll. Whether everyone else knows who they want is another issue, but, Bill has made his decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote