View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #10
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

Hosts I cannot stand
Nick Wright
Jay Mohr (because he basically sticks to national stuff and is a fakeass Jim Rome, and I really dislike Jim Rome)
Rich Lord
John Lopez (Is he even on the radio anymore?)
Ted Johnson
Greg Koch

Hosts I can sit through without changing the dial
Matt Thomas
Sean Pendergast (although I really like him, I just cannot stand his co-host)
Adam Clanton (Mostly because I really like his co-host)
Seth Payne
Travis Johnson

Hosts that I make it a point to try and listen to
Charlie P.
LZ
Travis Rodgers (He is amazingly funny to me)
John Harris
N.D. Kalu (Which makes it really hard to listen to him because I think his partner isn't very good on the radio)
I guess that'd make me a 1560 fan but I usually end up listening to 790 while in my car (which really isn't that often). I think Charlie is the perfect host for my tastes, may be a bit dry, but very knowledgable. LZ and John Harris fall into the same category although some of Lance's humor seems eh. I think Travis Rodgers is the best funnyman of the group.

I'm still kind of sad that Wexler and Matt Jackson don't do radio right now in Houston they seemed like the perfect pair.