View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #7
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

In the mornings its mostly 790. Wright and lopez do too many bits that just aren't funny to me. But they are Texans heavy so I do switch to them regularly. Afternoons I don;t like Seth Payne and his contrived anger. He's ok but not must listen to radio. I think Pallilo is very informed, but he just doesn't entertain me so I can't listen. All I know for sure is I am very happy about going into a football season and not have to hear Josh Innes and his lame schtick. I disliked him less over time, but during football season I don't want to listen to a DB fratboy.