View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #161
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 57187 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans and Raiders in Serious Trade Talk for Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Depends on how you want to look at it.

One thing though, we get a draft pick. May be a 6th, may be a 7th... but if this pick gets bundled with some other asset to improve our team in the future.... say our 3rd plus this pick for Mallet, or our second, this pick, & Case Keenum to move up to the 27th pick... whatever...

Even if we use it to draft Tom Savage I think it's better than whatever additional space we were going to free up & most likely not use.
I disagree completely. we should have June 1st cut him and created 10 million in space, then signed a couple guys to fill major holes on this team. Last I looked we need a new, de, ilb, upgrade at olb, another nt, a slot cb, a te, rt, g, qb. Yup lets just get a measly 6th round pick and only save 3.5 million rather than gain 10 m and sign a few guys to IMPROVE our team. This whole organization does dumb ****.