View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #825
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I will take on the Jets if that's OK.

Jackson Jeffcoat - DE/OLB Texas Big 12.

Jeffcoat is a born pass rusher. He has the abilty to turn the corner. He needs to gain strength so that he can turn power into strength. That can happen with the NFL workout regimen..

If I'm wrong for taking the Jets on please tell me. I've had a rough day.
Dang you Sb, JJ was next #1 on Colts board. Poor Jeffcoat had to spend 2 1/2 years under terrible DC Manny Diaz. Diaz tried to put square pegs in round holes instead of utilizing a players talent. As a result Jeffcoat was underutilized and under the radar. Only in the last half of this season were you able to see his real capabilities.

Not happy with you either htown32, Marcus Martin was #2 on my list.