View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #139
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
I get the sense that Rick Smith could have found a way to sign away Andrew Luck for $1.45 and a toasted bagel and there would be people here upset about it. I'd rather have Fitz at what we signed him for than Keenum. He's at least won a game at Reliant in his career. He's a pocket passer that can learn the offense and work with rookie signal caller. You really want Keenum showing someone how to handle a pass rush?
Well, how old is the toasted bagel? We might need it.

Someone on 790 yesterday said that the Texans org is like a shell game. Nobody truly knows who makes what decisions. But I will make it simple for everyone. Gary Kubiak wasn't lying. Its on him.

You are kidding yourself if you don't think this team has and had talent on it. Were those Gary, or Rick decisions? Who knows. But I do know that the coach is responsible for the on field product, and it was flaming garbage last season.

I don't understand why people criticize Rick so much when they have no idea what he is responsible for. Cap mismanagement? We have so many stars on this team that its impossible to keep them all and stay under the cap. Some might say we were "all in" to win a superbowl the past couple of years. And you are going to fault Rick for trying to use all available resources? Some people just cant be pleased.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote