View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #135
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 75928 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
O'Brian plans to start him. Draft & develop somebody but not from 1st rd. If I remember correctly he can throw a decent deep ball. I don't know, its been a strange, strange year
Here are some of what fans who have seen him play are saying:

Quote:
Michael Joseph Stachitus Top Commenter Salt Lake City, Utah

As a Bills fan, I can tell you that Fitzpatrick is a pretty good game manager. Here are the problems with him (and there are a lot): He can't throw the deep ball to save his life, he is not terribly accurate either, and he is about as far as a clutch QB you can get. If the game is on the line, you can almost guarantee Fitzpatrick will screw it up. If it isn't a critical situation, though, he usually makes decent decisions and gets the ball out quickly and efficiently. He is a smart guy with no arm talent. He also does poorly under pressure (as in blitz situations), despite his quick release.
Yea, great signing. He is far and away better than what we already have. /sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Call me crazy, but I can get behind Fitz more than I can Schaub.
Ok, you're crazy dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
'Cause our Irish coach wanted an Irish QB...

in related news Andre Johnson and Arian Foster have filed papers to change their names to O'Johnson and FitzFoster
lol

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote