View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #924
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The only way someone will trade up with us is if they believe St. Louis wants the player they've got to have.... or if they think someone will trade with St. Louis to get said player.

The only thing we "know" is that St. Louis is not interested in a QB at that spot. Watkins would make sense to me, but this is a deep WR draft & don't see anyone giving up multiple picks to get him.

Too many OTs at the top of this draft, but with Lewan's recent issues... who knows?

Clowney... why would St. Louis want Clowney?

As long as St. Louis doesn't fall in love with anyone... as long as they're mums about who they want, & they're open for business, our pick isn't going anywhere.
If Clowney deserves the hype he is getting, every team including St. Louis would want him. I truly think that only a team that wants Clowney would trade with us. No QB has seperated himself enough, there are 2 top OTs, Watkins might be intriguing but I think the prize would be too high to trade up for him.

IŽd love to trade with Cleveland for their 2 first rounders, but I also believe we won`t find a partner. If we don`t, I think my pick changed to Robinson...
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote