View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #134
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34365 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Of course he signed to be the starter at the beginning of the season - that`s why he got that kinda money. We probably will draft a QB, but our plan is probably to let him sit and learn at the beginning.

I am alright with this signing - the money is on the high side, but it looks like we weren`t gonna spend big in FA anyways. I do believe we "want" to have another sucky year with another high draft pick, and then spending big in FA the year after that. It is not what I would`ve done, but I can`t really argue with it either.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote