View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #131
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I bet Rick Smith insulted Cassel with a one year 1.5M offer
If that's all it took for Cassel to be insulted then he didn't want to come here anyway.
That's why they call it negotiations. I make an offer that's as LITTLE as I think I can get away with; you counter with as MUCH as you can get me to write a check for. Then we go from there.
If Cassel wanted to be under O'Brien again and if O'Brien wanted Cassel here seriously enough then the parties would have negotiated to some middle ground.
Didn't happen.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote