View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014   #130
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
My problem is that they just gave him 4 million of our future capspace. I don't mind the player, but what does Fitzpatrick give you that a minimum salary Case Keenum doesn't? Experience? Is that it? You could sign a number of older vets for minimum deals and save ~3.5 million. I don't even like Keenum much, but I don't think Fitz gives us a considerably better chance of winning games over him. Certainly not 4 million dollars worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
That's where I am. We could have signed Brandon Spikes and Brandon Browner for that money and rolled with Keenum.
I am not taking for granted, until OB has a chance to personally work with all the QBs in the preseason, that Fitzpatrick is going to end up being our starting QB at any time. We'll see.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote